- Pay off debts
- Replace lost income
- Mortgage insurance
- Final expenses
- Tax savings
- Wealth transfer
- Estate preservation
- Charitable giving
- Key person insurance
- Buy-Sell funding
Critical Illness Insurance
– In the event you are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness such as cancer, heart attack, or stroke, the last thing you should be worried about is your finances
– Once you survive the qualification period, you would receive a tax-free benefit. This benefit will help with the unexpected costs associated with your diagnosis.
– Is it worth it? Well...
- 2 in 3 strokes occur among people over age 65
- 1 in 2 Canadians will develop cancer at some point in their lifetime
- 95% of Canadians who make it to the hospital after a heart attack will survive
– Ensure that your income continues if you are disabled and unable to earn an income or continue working.
– What are the chances of suffering a long-term disability?
- More than 6.2 million Canadians have a disability that limits their daily activities
- 85% of Canadian adults will experience back pain at some point in their life
- Half a million Canadians are unable to work due to mental health issues in any given week
- 1 in 5 people are living with arthritis